12th Biennial Conference of Euromediterranean Network
HYDROLOGICAL EXTREMES IN SMALL BASINS
Cracow, September 18-20, 2008
Participants who wish to contribute to the conference are invited to send abstracts (1-4 pages including figures) to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Book of accepted abstracts of papers and posters will be available to the participants at the Conference.
Abstracts should follow the following format:
- TITLE (in capitals)
- Author(s) name(s) using the format: family name, first name initial, middle name initial. The author making the oral or poster presentation should be underlined.
- Affiliation with appropriate mailing address. For authors from several institutions, indicate the appropriate affiliations using the numerals 1, 2, 3, etc. The e-mail address of the presenting author should be indicated.
- The body of the abstract.
All abstracts must be written in English. Send the abstract directly as an attachment to: email@example.com. In the subject header of the e-mail, indicate 'ERB2008 abstract'. Deadline for abstract submission is: March 31st, 2008
Full papers submitted soon after the conference will be reviewed and selected for publication in:
- UNESCO Technical Documents in Hydrology
- Folia Geographica, series Geographica-Physica
Jagiellonian University, Institute of Geography and Spatial Management, Gronostajowa str., 7, 30-387 Cracow, Poland,